Our Optical shop is an extension of our practice. We strive to provide the same high-quality service as our doctors’ services. Our Optical shop takes pride in providing quality customer service and premium products. We carry a full line of lenses and frames, both designer and domestic, to fit every budget.
We recommend polycarbonate lenses for safety and durability, and thin and light materials for aesthetics and comfort. We want you to be happy with your glasses. Let our certified optician assist you with your eye wear.
- Designer frames available in each optical location.
- Styling the frame to the individual optimizes the visual clarity, performance and attractiveness of your eyewear.
- One year on most lenses and two-year warranty on premium products.
- Manufacturer warranties on new frames purchases from Eye Associates Optical.
- Several styles
- Computer and anti-fatigue
Ophthalmic Quality Sun Wear
- Precision ground prescription lenses
- Built in sunglasses
- Custom lenses for your prescription
- Anti-Fatigue glasses for the student or serious computer user.
- Occupational, sport, golf and safety lenses
- Thinner material to make glasses more comfortable to wear
- Eliminates glare, reduces fatigue
- Important in our sunny coastal climate
Premier Medical offers a wide range of contact lens services. Our fittings range from helping children with their first contact lenses to providing specialty contacts such as bifocals and custom lenses for keratoconus. Disposable soft contact lenses are now available for those with dry eyes, astigmatism and the need for bifocals. They block harmful ultraviolet rays from the sun and come in a variety of fun natural blended colors. Even those with special needs following eye surgery or diagnosed with keratoconus may benefit with custom designed contact lenses. We start with a computerized topography similar to that used in LASIK to map the surface of the cornea. Our doctors then determine the best contact lens material and design to assure success.